Hurray I was nominated on award of neat blog! Dont know how it happened but anyway thank you Abyssbrain https://mathemagicalsite.wordpress.com/
Here are rules for this award:
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Well those were the questions so I will answer them:
1. What do you normally watch on Youtube?
Well I am usually wathing some science videos from channels like VSauce, Veritasium, SciShow, MinutePhysics or I am listening to music: Two Steps From Hell is my favourite band.
2. Doesn’t “expecting the unexpected” make the unexpected expected?
Interesting question! But I think not because there are various things that can happen and if you dont know what will happen you can hardly prepare for everything. You should expect that something really bad happens like insanely bad so when it does not happen which is high probability, you will be happily suprised and when it does happen you partially expected it.
3. What is the funniest book that you have read?
I dont know what is its name but it is drawed like comics and it about bunnies. On every page something awful happens to them, and they usually die bad it is that funny that you have to wait half a minute before you turn another page.
4. Do you think that the universe is infinite or not?
No I dont think that. I like Stephen´s Hawking theory of expanding and collapsing universe.
5. What motivates you to improve yourself?
Usually me because I want to learn stuff while I am young and before I have too much things to do. Or sometimes some friends or mum.
6. When did you last jog or run?
I am usually running every monday because of my after school activity: athletics. I am not really good but I like running.
7. If you could have any animal as a pet, which would you choose?
I would choose probably hamster because you dont need to go out with him and he does not take much time. AND HAMSTERS ARE CUTE!
Well now i will nominate some guys:
Now here are questions:
1. How would you like to die? How would it look like around you?
2. Would you go to the universe (ISS) if you had that chance?
3. What would you pay for knowing?
4. Does your blog now looks like that one you imagined when you created it?
5. What are your ambitions in the future?
6. How long do you think that humans will survive?
7. What would you do with potion of immortality? (only for one person)