finally after 11 days I got to the nomination by: soyoungsocurious. Thank you very much!
Here it goes:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate up to 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominated.
- Copy and paste the rules to your post.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
- Name and define your favorite word.
Probably: serendipity – the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.
- Have you ever been in love? If so, describe the experience in a sentence.
Uhh.. well.. yeah sure. I would quote C&H:
When you love something, you don’t just love the exciting parts… you love the boring parts just as much. People who truly love spend their lives studying the tedious little bits as well as the big flashy part.
- Describe your ability to dance.
Lol, this has actually pretty interesting story behind, but from 0-100 I would rank myself something about 1/G64
- What do you think about God?
I do not think that he is somewhere, if he is than he has some far better job than interacting with me.
- Apart from blogs; What is your favourite site?
- How exciting is your life? Out of 10?
9+0.999… (but depends on compared to what)
- What’s your favourite number?
- If everything is possible, then is it possible for anything to be impossible?
If yes then yes.. (if God is all powerful is he able to create rock with which he is not able to move?)
- Finally, Which color is the dress?
White and golden (damn)
Ok this was unusual fun, but now I have to make up another ten questions:
- Share your most favorite joke/meme.
- Star wars (yay) or Star trek (booo)?
- Geometry or the stuff with numbers?
- What would force you to go to school/work without shoes?
- Highest place you have been to?
- Link to your favorite music.
- What is the most strange thing you have ever heard?
- Favorite event in history?
- Your dream job when you were child?
- The top speed you were driving in a car (where?)?