two months back I was nominated by Chape for this type of award and about week back it happened again! Thanks to The Nexus Science for the nomination, I was already nominated once by you and now again which is amazing! Thank you very much again.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Write a brief story / history of your blog.
- A take down of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Comment on their blogs to notify them of the nomination.
I started more than an year ago which is quite long time blogging when compared to others. Throughout the time I wrote about physics and astronomy but now I also write about chemistry, optics and other interesting stuff. Mostly I stopped writing about the kind of popular science like fundamental forces since I realised that it is actually not so simple as I thought it was. Last december or so I started to write a lot and right now I keep up with one post every other day.
Just join the community, it will earn you popularity fast enough.