it seems that I was nominated for some awards, maybe there were more of them but I did not catch them, what a pity.
Liebster award from mathsbyagirl, thanks for this again 😉 It seems that I should answer those question too so here you go:
- What is your passion? Astronomy
- Why did you start blogging? Check this out.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? The thought that I want to change something?
- Is there a moment in your life you wish you could go back to just to enjoy it again? If so, what moment is it? Sure there is, many. Anytime would be fine if I could live everything to this point again.
- Are you planning to publish a book in the future? If so, what would it be about? Nope.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Not so much experience in this though it happens and it probably does not lead to best marriages, who knows, depends.
- Is there something you’re afraid of that’s quite unusual? Not anything unusual probably.
- What country are you from? Czech Republic
- How many languages do you speak? Czech, English
- What is one of your most embarrassing moments in life? Those in which I felt embarrassed but they did not need to be embarrassing at all.
- Are you happy? Yup 😉
I guess that these answers also count for Versatile award by thenexusscience and it is getting late but if anybody wants to grab these awards go for it.
finally after 11 days I got to the nomination by: soyoungsocurious. Thank you very much!
Here it goes:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate up to 10 new bloggers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominated.
- Copy and paste the rules to your post.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
- Name and define your favorite word.
Probably: serendipity – the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.
- Have you ever been in love? If so, describe the experience in a sentence.
Uhh.. well.. yeah sure. I would quote C&H:
When you love something, you don’t just love the exciting parts… you love the boring parts just as much. People who truly love spend their lives studying the tedious little bits as well as the big flashy part.
- Describe your ability to dance.
Lol, this has actually pretty interesting story behind, but from 0-100 I would rank myself something about 1/G64
- What do you think about God?
I do not think that he is somewhere, if he is than he has some far better job than interacting with me.
- Apart from blogs; What is your favourite site?
- Morning person or a night owl?
Morning person definitely.
- How exciting is your life? Out of 10?
9+0.999… (but depends on compared to what)
- What’s your favourite number?
- If everything is possible, then is it possible for anything to be impossible?
If yes then yes.. (if God is all powerful is he able to create rock with which he is not able to move?)
- Finally, Which color is the dress?
White and golden (damn)
Ok this was unusual fun, but now I have to make up another ten questions:
- Share your most favorite joke/meme.
- Star wars (yay) or Star trek (booo)?
- Geometry or the stuff with numbers?
- What would force you to go to school/work without shoes?
- Highest place you have been to?
- Link to your favorite music.
- What is the most strange thing you have ever heard?
- Favorite event in history?
- Your dream job when you were child?
- The top speed you were driving in a car (where?)?