here is the second season of facts I created, enjoy:
1) The highest ionization energy for copper is over 1,000,000 kJ/mole, one mole of copper is approximately 63.5 grams and the energy taken by this process is equivalent to the chemical energy of 160 L barrel of oil. This equals also to 250 kg of TNT.
2) The longest protein known is Titin: C169 723H270 464N45 688O52 243S912
3) The thickness of soap bubble ranges from 10-1000 nanometers.
4) One Japanese engineer memorized 100,000 digits of pi.
5) Marie Curie was the first woman to get Nobel prize in 1903. She is also the only woman that got 2 Nobel prizes and this happened to only three other people and two organisations. Also her daughter Irène got Nobel prize with her husband.
6) Einstein was asked to be the first president of Israel, he refused.
7) Four new elements have their names, the most massive (proton num. 118) is called Oganesson.
8) Carbon has the highest melting point and that is 3823 K. The highest boiling point is for Rhenium and it is stunning 5869 K!
9) Yes I am serious, if you fold regular piece of paper 42 times you will get it on a Moon. (42? This is no coincidence!)
10) Everything is just a space.
PS: This was automatic post, I will not be able to respond to comments until Monday.